DT 175MX exhaust

col68
This post is 5689 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not heard of a problem with these, whats wrong Darren?...any chance of a photo?

hi paul front section seems too long and is tail end suppose to stick out 4" also only 1 bracket and obviously sticker is on wrong side lol ps have tried to post pictures but computer having none of it

No thats not right, the sticker should be visible, is there a wrap round bracket?, as for the front being too long i dont know, have a look at this Here does yours look like this?
no has welded bracket also ad says comes with fixings not will have to email company tomorrow ps cant load photos any ideas

no has welded bracket also ad says comes with fixings not will have to email company tomorrow ps cant load photos any ideas

I think that welded bracket is the same welded bracket you have on your front pipe, i cant believe they expect you to take a saw to your fron pipe to fit these mufflers, I would get in touch, if thats the case you will have to consider whether youre prepared to do that, they do look great but i wouldnt saw any of my £150 pipe to fit it!!

For pictures

• Open a photobucket account
  • Upload your pics there
  • with each pic you will see four fields
  • Copy the IMG field
  • Paste into the forum

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested to know if you got the exhaust sorted from the "Big One" ?

Also if you have, and got it on the bike what sort of difference did it make ?

I presume it was louder? but was there any noticeable difference in performance ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested to know if you got the exhaust sorted from the "Big One" ?

Also if you have, and got it on the bike what sort of difference did it make ?

I presume it was louder? but was there any noticeable difference in performance ?

hi yes did get big one sorted fits and sounds a treat not overly loud and seems to make a bit of difference to performance noticed that your from kent whereabouts im in medway

hi yes did get big one sorted fits and sounds a treat not overly loud and seems to make a bit of difference to performance noticed that your from kent whereabouts im in medway

I'm in Herne Bay. Bike is almost finished, I hope to have it running & road legal for spring - In this country I guess that means at least the end of March !!!

Will have to compare notes with you some time. Cheers.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online