They've banned me from eBay! WTF?

Pete
This post is 7274 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I used eBay for the first time yesterday to sell the DT.

I put the entry in, had no bids as yet.

Then today I had an email from them saying my account was suspended and I was banned from eBay for life.

I've sent them a mail to ask WTF is going on!

Any ideas anybody? :roll:

Did somebody tell them I'm Welsh? :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I got suspended from them a while ago, and recently I was bidding for an engine for a car and pulled out.

But I told the seller what I was doing, but they (the seller) didn't like it, and said they were going to report to ebay, and the fuckers did too!!.

But I emailed ebay and told them the reason, they just put 2 minusses next to my name so if I was bidding for anything else the seller could ask me why.

But so far I haven't been bidding, but I will be soon I think, for a fairing for that bloody bike.

Still no reply from them...wankers!

This is what they wrote:

"We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community".

I've never used it before and I'll never use it again...but I would like to know why.

Interesting how such a variety of results comes from Ebay.........some people have nO problem with it.........then others get nothing but grief like this! :roll:

All I did was submit an add...and got one e-mail from a guy asking for my phone number so he could see the bike. He hasn't got back to me though....but I do have a guy coming up from Southampton to see it on Sunday after I posted it for sale on another site.

The only thing I can think of, is that when I go to unknown sites like eBay, I hide behind a proxy server which could show me as being anywhere in the world. But there's nothing unusual or illegal about that.

• Admin

I hide behind a proxy server.

You cyberterrorist ! think youve watched swordfish too much :wink:

Hmm Halle Berry ..... a_boobies.gifc_4.gif

• Admin

Is julian the guy that posts crash stastics on motorcycles and compares them to cars?

Amongst other things....yes! :lol:

He has a morbid fascination with death and dismemberment on motorcycles.

He reckons I'm a dead man walking and time is running out for me. :lol:

I'm in Wales...we don't do Saturdays!  :lol: 

We're rather fond of cattle market day though....it's like a visit to Stringfellows for us!  :lol:

hahahahahaha you lucky baaaaastard :lol::lol::lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online