r6 cutting out when dropping gears!?

jimmy3
This post is 5627 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey what the f+++s happening to my r6? when i pull in the clutch as im slowing and changing to the lower gears for junctions traffic lights etc the bike drops all its revs and stalls!? HELP! had a near miss yesterday was nearly rammed up the arse! plus its embarrasing! is it a coil problem? is it the battery? plus the fans keep kicking in. is that normal?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey what the f+++s happening to my r6? when i pull in the clutch as im slowing and changing to the lower gears for junctions traffic lights etc the bike drops all its revs and stalls!? HELP! had a near miss yesterday was nearly rammed up the arse! plus its embarrasing! is it a coil problem? is it the battery? plus the fans keep kicking in. is that normal?

I'm no mechanic, but if fans are kicking in at same time sounds like coil (what's the engine temp ?)

When I first got mine I had a similar problem, but that was because I kept knocking the kill switch when I blipped the throttle :rolleyes::lol:

I'm no mechanic, but if fans are kicking in at same time sounds like coil (what's the engine temp ?)

When I first got mine I had a similar problem, but that was because I kept knocking the kill switch when I blipped the throttle :rolleyes::lol:

the engines going well over 100 temp wise. the place where i bought it from are fetching it back later. thanks for your help slippery! ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online