r1yzf

yamahayzfr1
This post is 5717 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I brought my new r1yzf yamaha in december 2008 and after a month i noticed a noise comming from the engine and i wasnt getting the full power of the beast. I therefore took it back to the motobike shop in north camp farnborough to have work done on it and to find out what the prob was. It took them two days b4 they finnaly found the problem of which led them to taking apart my new bike this was then they found that the valves was not lined up properly they then got on to yamaha to get the parts needed.

Its now been three weeks now and still i have not got my bike back, i have been onto yamaha and they have not been very helpfull i have asked for compo and somthing of good will for the problems it has caused me by not having my bike they did not seem to bothered and nowon has been intouch im not a happy bunny

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

welcome to the forum!

great bike, shame urs is giving u probs!

maybe you should speak to your local trading standards or citizens advice to find out your exact position. You could try calling consumer direct too. If it isnt fit for purpose you may grounds to reject it.

good luck

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online