New here

offspringpunk14
This post is 5687 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone. My name is Ryan. Im from Allentown, Pa. I am 18 and have been riding motorcycles and dirtbikes since I was 3 years old. And I started drag racing dirtbikes when I was 4. I used to race a Yamaha PW50 when I started. Then I stopped racing when I started school. But I kept riding dirt bikes and fourwheelers. Then when I turned 17 I bought a 1983 Honda Interceptor VF750F. I knew people that were friends with my dad that raced Interceptors back in the day and I always thought they were awesome bikes. So I rode that for a yer and put a bunch of miles on it and even took it to the dragstrip :D . It ran a 12.3 @ 108MPH. And my best reaction time was a .009. Then about a month ago my dads friend called him asking if he wanted to buy an FJ1200. A little history about the bike. My dads friend bought it brand new in 1989 and has kept it in immaculant(sp) condition. Then when I was a young kid my dad bought it from him and drove it for a while before selling it back to his friend to buy a harley. So i bought this from the original owner with 39,000mi. It has a corbin seat, progressive front springs and EBC brakes all the way around. And brand new avon azaro AV-45ST tires. There is only 3 knicks in the paint. But I drove it around a little bit braving the cold yesterday and I am in love!! But anyways here are some pics of it. They are a night so they suck. I will try to get better ones soon. Let me know what you think.

100_0278.jpg

100_0279.jpg

100_0280.jpg

100_0282.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey everyone. My name is Ryan. Im from Allentown, Pa. I am 18 and have been riding motorcycles and dirtbikes since I was 3 years old. And I started drag racing dirtbikes when I was 4. I used to race a Yamaha PW50 when I started. Then I stopped racing when I started school. But I kept riding dirt bikes and fourwheelers. Then when I turned 17 I bought a 1983 Honda Interceptor VF750F. I knew people that were friends with my dad that raced Interceptors back in the day and I always thought they were awesome bikes. So I rode that for a yer and put a bunch of miles on it and even took it to the dragstrip :D . It ran a 12.3 @ 108MPH. And my best reaction time was a .009. Then about a month ago my dads friend called him asking if he wanted to buy an FJ1200. A little history about the bike. My dads friend bought it brand new in 1989 and has kept it in immaculant(sp) condition. Then when I was a young kid my dad bought it from him and drove it for a while before selling it back to his friend to buy a harley. So i bought this from the original owner with 39,000mi. It has a corbin seat, progressive front springs and EBC brakes all the way around. And brand new avon azaro AV-45ST tires. There is only 3 knicks in the paint. But I drove it around a little bit braving the cold yesterday and I am in love!! But anyways here are some pics of it. They are a night so they suck. I will try to get better ones soon. Let me know what you think.

Hi Ryan

Gr8 bit of kit .. I love the FJ motor it was the first bike I managed 140mph (UK) on ( US miles are smaller) so I guess you could manage 150+ (US mph) and the bike just does what it is told... no problem, If it's no good to you just ship it over here !!! :mellow:

Regards Jim

Thanks Ill keep that in mind lol. I cant wait till it gets warmer so I can go on longer rides.

Dress up warm and go out & give the FJ some stick, I guess you will keep the FJ not comming to the UK :angry: but dont worry the bike is fantastic !

Regards Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online