All At Sea

steve m
This post is 5717 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just got back from a morning of bike racing at Mabelthorpe, cold, windy and raining, but it didn`t stop these guys and gals having fun !!

m2.jpg

The track was a little damp in places !

m3-1.jpg

m5.jpg

Yep that is a Triumph 3 try riding that on sand !!

m4.jpg

Look mum........ no brakes !!

m1.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good fun but it can be very cold !! at least a couple of the cafes on the prom are open for a cup of tea or soup !!

There`s 3 meetings in March we are hoping to be able to go to them, may be see you there ? thats i if the wife ain`t working, or they don`t clash with a road racing events as we Marshal for a few bike racing clubs.

looks great fun bit to far for me 280mile round trip from here with no heated grips,they did the same thing at ainsdale beach near southport years ago must see if they still do or brave it to mablethorpe

As far as I know, Mabelthorpe is the only place in the UK where beach racing takes place, I know Weston has a beach race but that is just once a year.

One thing, the machines are quite interesting.........

m7.jpg

Armstrong, complete with lights and number plate !!

m8.jpg

m6.jpg

They also have a race for juniors.

m12.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online