6-speed 50s'?

wild foamy
This post is 5714 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone.

am looking to upgrade my little DT50 MX for something that will let me keep up with lorries on dual carriageways.

must have a 6 speed gearbox, and preferably enduro style with an electric start and 12v electrics.

methink even the newer DTs' are only five speed and the only other 6 Speeds around are Derbi sendas and some of the later Suzuki bikes.

anyone know of a 50cc that will fit the above criteria? (or better yet, is selling on?)

- Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi everyone.

am looking to upgrade my little DT50 MX for something that will let me keep up with lorries on dual carriageways.

must have a 6 speed gearbox, and preferably enduro style with an electric start and 12v electrics.

methink even the newer DTs' are only five speed and the only other 6 Speeds around are Derbi sendas and some of the later Suzuki bikes.

anyone know of a 50cc that will fit the above criteria? (or better yet, is selling on?)

- Steve

Hi Steve

have a look as the Rieju RRX or MRX both use the Minarelli (Yamaha design ish) NG engine, which is six speed & 12 volt but no push button start. RRX 50 =£1849 , MRX = 2199 these prices includes the derestriction kit. As these bikes are perhaps not so popular in the UK you may find a second hand one fairly cheap. To get push button start RS2 Matrix (road bike) =£1999. I have a secondhand RS2 (fully power) 54 plate 700 miles @ 999. Have a look here

Regards Jim

yeh i had a look at those a while back, im just looking for a second hand one around £750, age and mileage doesnt really matter aslong as it has long legs and is cheap.

Your after a 50cc sooo Aprillia rx 50? nice looks and fast

yeh, if i can find one for a good price then thats something to consider...

oh, and it must be blue, i got blue leathers and a blue helmet to match my DT50 so the new bike must be blue :P

Paint :lol:

would you prefer a sportsbike or an offroad/supermoto??

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online