Yamaha YZ 125

This post is 5580 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi every one, i am soon to be 17 and would lik to put a yz 125 on the road as my friend has a ktm sxc 125 on the road,

so i was wondering if i am to put it on the road where can i get enduro parts for it etc so that rebuilding it wont be quite so frequent just only needing to do so every month or so as from experience of mtx usually i would have to re-build it quite frequently, is this possible ? as have this thought as my mate only needs to rebuild his ktm only month or so of riding,

can you please help me ?

tezza

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not worth the bother i dont think, just get a DT125 and save yourself a lot of grief. ;)

Yep, Like trying to make an enduro a YZ.

ok cool, but what model should i go for do you think and where can i get tuning and styling parts for a dt ? :D

If you are using the bike on the road you will be using a restricted one until you pass your test (so the law says). when you pass your test you can de- restrict it and tune it, maybe even buy new decals, have a look on Google, I'm sure you will find lots of info, some of the guys on here who have them may be along to talk about them too, you can also get them in supermoto form DTR125X

DTR125

DTR125.jpg

Theres a fair bit in terms off tuning and decals but iv kept mine with standard graphics as it goes off road so no point, depends what your after and how much you can afford at the end of the day :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online