Neve Campell Adoration Thread

Ttaskmaster
This post is 5719 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Following on from another topic, I thought I'd take -XX- up on her suggestion and start a thread all about how and why Neve Campbell is so adorable.

Praise only, please - If you don't like her, start a thread about who you do like!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

WHO? celebrity sorry never heard of her with that hair do she looks like she came on her motorbike

She can come on my motorbike any time she likes ;)

Neve's probably most famous for her starring role in the Scream movies (which she's sworn never to do again, thank feck) and the Three To Tango comedy.

Well, that and the steamy scenes in Wild Things.

She famously broke her own No Nudity contract rule for the 'artistic' When Will I Be Loved.

I personally love her for all the charity work she does on the sidelines. Like Joan Jett, she does most of it on the quiet without any publicity. The only thing that gets any media interest is that she's the spokesperson for the Tourettes Association because people tend to know her brother is afflicted.

Basically, she ticks all my boxes... aside from the brand of ciggies she smokes. Marlboro Lights - Urrrgh!!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online