DT175MX Seat cover

sezian
This post is 5720 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone know if a seat cover for a DT50MX will fit the DT175MX ???

I know a number of parts for the DT125MX are interchangable with the 175 but need advice on the DT50. Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I ordered a new seat cover from Wemoto for the 175 and was sent, what looks like the right size cover but clearly marked DT50MX. Have written back to them (as it's only just been delivered) asking for an explanation. I'm presuming they think it's the same fit.

Can you tell me what the difference is / are the dimentions smaller or larger in some places ???

As I mentioned it looks right but as yet have not tried to fit it, I don't want to struggle only to damage it and then have to return for a replacement.

Thanks for your help.

I'm just going off what ive seen, the seats dont look exactly the same to me, you would have to get part numbers to confirm this, however maybe the covers will do one or the other, thats not something i have experience with. If you say it looks ok why not use it, just so long as it doesnt have any 'ears' when you fit it <_<

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online