DT50 LC help.

Guest brian0001
This post is 5717 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest brian0001

hi all. new to the forum. i was hoping there might be someone who could help with a DT50 LC year 2000. i have looked for a workshop manual on the internet but can't find one anywhere. me and my son have just bought the bike to do up and show him a bit about how things work. i am missing a front brake caliper and was wondering if the same caliber was used on a diffrent model. bits for this bike seem to be as rare as hens teath. any help would be much appreciated. :rolleyes:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi all. new to the forum. i was hoping there might be someone who could help with a DT50 LC year 2000. i have looked for a workshop manual on the internet but can't find one anywhere. me and my son have just bought the bike to do up and show him a bit about how things work. i am missing a front brake caliper and was wondering if the same caliber was used on a diffrent model. bits for this bike seem to be as rare as hens teath. any help would be much appreciated. :rolleyes:

i use a website called yambits i find them very helpfull an resonably cheep as i have the mx moddell :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online