leather jeans

steve 46
This post is 5721 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

no matter size looks anything do all agree that our female bikers look fantastic in leather jeans. first vote comes from me 10 out of 10

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

no matter size looks anything do all agree that our female bikers look fantastic in leather jeans. first vote comes from me 10 out of 10

Well thankya kindly :D

Not every girl looks good in leather trews.

Part of it is whether she's comfortable in them.

Part of it is whether they're cut to fit the individual.

Part is a size factor as well.

Interestingly enough, the exact same applies to blokes.

I'm told I look great in mine by every female who's cared to comment.

I personally feel very happy and comfortable in them, but also think they just highlight how long and scrawny my legs are.

I just bought a new pair - my old ones are lace up and i LOVE them. I wear them all the time on my bike, but i wanted some plain ones too as the bloody laces on my others were always coming undone and flappin in the wind mid-ride :lol:

I just bought a new pair - my old ones are lace up and i LOVE them. I wear them all the time on my bike, but i wanted some plain ones too as the bloody laces on my others were always coming undone and flappin in the wind mid-ride :lol:

OOOO where were they laced? were you riding with a pair of legs flappin in the breeze?

OOOO where were they laced? were you riding with a pair of legs flappin in the breeze?

lol hey are laced up the sides but the sides arent open - my god i would freze to death! :lol:

The sides are seamed and the laces are over the top as a bit of an adjustment around the leg if required :D

[bloody hell your deep sorry but i can say a bloke loo good in them i dont doubt females fink so but sorry 10 out of 10 from me all shapes and sizes any woman i fink i like this post

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online