My 2008 Graphite R6

R6Ricky
This post is 5620 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Heres the latest pics i have of the bike, will try get some better ones soon :lol:

Image022.jpg

Image023.jpg

Image024.jpg

Image027.jpg

The bike is also getting a nice new colour scheme in the next few weeks, so will keep you guys n gals posted ;)

Ricky

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

I accidently come across your post tonight. All my maes passed their tests years ago and me.....December 08 and bought myself an identical bike to yours which I bought with a load of free kit with as I had none and with a Micron and tail tidy fitted. Love you pipe on the back...How does she sound?

Anyway, I saw your note about getting a paint job. My mate had his new R1 sent sent away for a Black / re Virgin paint job to a place called racepaint and I would say in terms of the quality and price, its probably the best I've seen. I would insert a picture for you to see but i'm as good on this pc as I am on the bike so far so if you know how i can do that I'll send you a pic

P.S I too have felt the craving to step up to the R1 for its raw power, but to be honest I've been told to hang on to mine for a while a its so much more fun flinging it into cornes but wot would I know.

• 2 weeks later...

Heres the latest pics of the bike:

Image036.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image038.jpg

Image039.jpg

Image040.jpg

Image042.jpg

Image043.jpg

Image044.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Awesom mate, just got myself the blue/gold r6, ordered myself a tail tidy n R&G crash bungs, loving ur front indicators where did u get them from, did they just swap over easly.

kev

Hi mate, glad you like ;) The blue and gold R6 looks amazing, my mate has that colour scheme, makes me jealous when i see it lol. Tail tidy makes a massive improvement on looks a reckon, best mod ive done. Front indicators are from my local Yamaha dealer, i can find out the make/model if you want as i threw the box out? I never fitted the front ones, its the only thing i didnt do myself, i got them done whilst the bike was getting serviced. However after fitting the rear ones (same type) they are quite easy to fit, just gotta be confident at cutting and re-joining wires lol. Worth the effort tho as they set the bike off a treat.

Ricky

¡¡ Gorgeous !!

:D

¡¡ Gorgeous !!

:D

Cheers bud :D

damn ricky that is one awsome looking dream machine mate well done u have done an amazing job on it buddy

Cheers mate :D

• 3 weeks later...

Sold! :( Ahwell, hopefully have the new R1 pics up in a week or 2 ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online