Honda manual engrish

Imanupstart
This post is 5724 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

1962 Safety Rules from Honda

Taken from a 1962 Honda Motor Cycle Owner's Manual.

Translated by Honda for the American Motorcycle Rider.

1. At the rise of the hand by Policeman, stop rapidly. Do not pass him by or otherwise disrespect him.

2. When a passenger of the foot hooves in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet melodiously at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with vigor and express by word of mouth, warning Hi, Hi.

3. Beware of the wandering horse that he shall not take fright as you pass him. Do not explode the exhaust box at him. Go soothingly by.

4. Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.

5. Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry if this is a repost/really old but I just read this on bass chat and almost pissed myself :lol:

1962 Safety Rules from Honda

Taken from a 1962 Honda Motor Cycle Owner's Manual.

Translated by Honda for the American Motorcycle Rider.

1. At the rise of the hand by Policeman, stop rapidly. Do not pass him by or otherwise disrespect him.

2. When a passenger of the foot hooves in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet melodiously at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with vigor and express by word of mouth, warning Hi, Hi.

3. Beware of the wandering horse that he shall not take fright as you pass him. Do not explode the exhaust box at him. Go soothingly by.

4. Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.

5. Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

If any passenger of the foot tries to obstacle my passage he's gonna get more than a melodious tootle from me i'll have you know :eusa_naughty:

If any passenger of the foot tries to obstacle my passage he's gonna get more than a melodious tootle from me i'll have you know :eusa_naughty:

Damn straight!.......use 'em for traction I say. <_<

Oi! :D Certainly expressed by word of mouth alot more colourful language than hi hi, think it involved curb stomps and smashed faces If I recall correctly. But next time a melodious trumpet shall suffice :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online