rxs100 inducators dont work

rx-s100
This post is 5711 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi, the lights run off the dyno, but all the other elecs run off the battery. try the horn with the engine running. if thatdoesnt work then it will be the battery, stick a multimeter on it to check the voltage, should be just over 7 volts even tho its only a 6volt battery. if that is fine, then you will be at the stage i am at.... fiddle with the wires in the headlight ir the main wireing loom as it passes under the horn. ( i got mine cable tied in a position that keeps it all working) you can tell if it is the wires by moving them about and keep an eye on your warning lights on the dash (neutral/ oil lights) if the flicker and go dim or off, just find a way of holding the wires or loom in a possition that keeps the warning lights at their brightest and you should find your indicators and horn work.

i am at that point with my bike at the moment just got to keep going untill my week off at easter when i will have time to get it stripped and sorted for good!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online