oh FFS

wild foamy
This post is 5647 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is starting to piss me off now.

Last sunday i lost my phone whilst walking the bike back from hungerford after it ceised up.

then during the week i lost both the remote for my home cinema system and my TV, so my home cinema system can't be adjusted (no buttons on the unit itself) and my TV is stuck on PC input mode.

and NOW ive come to book my theory test and ive lost my wallet, which has £30 cash, my driving licence, bank card and a few other bits in it.

this is fucking rediculous.

dam you gremlins, give me my stuff back :angry:

rant over

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Its no consolation, but it happens, and as we all know bad luck just seems to come in blocks where nothing goes right!

Hopefully your wallet and the remote will turn up!

then during the week i lost both the remote for my home cinema system and my TV, so my home cinema system can't be adjusted (no buttons on the unit itself) and my TV is stuck on PC input mode.

rant over

Where you watching Star Gate ?? perhaps there was a rift in time and there`s a guy in another dimension now wondering why he has 4 remote controls :o

Where you watching Star Gate ?? perhaps there was a rift in time and there`s a guy in another dimension now wondering why he has 4 remote controls :o

:lol::lol:

This is starting to piss me off now.

Last sunday i lost my phone whilst walking the bike back from hungerford after it ceised up.

and NOW ive come to book my theory test and ive lost my wallet, which has £30 cash, my driving licence, bank card and a few other bits in it.

rant over

spotted the other day, are they yours?

gremlins.jpg

found my home cinema remote!

it had fallen down the back of one of ym speakers, must have accidentally knocked it off.

no sign of the phone, tv remote and most importantly, my wallet :(

will re-trace my steps tomorrow morning and see if i can find my phone along the backroad where i had to start pushing my bike back. ive got a decent idea of where it will be but i just need to have a good look in the daylight. im not bothered about the phone but i want the memory card and sim card as it has all my numbers, photos, videos, music e.t.c on it.

Last time i remember having my wallet was monday at Air cadets, i will check if they have had anything handed into the office at the premises on monday. hopefully someone will return it to me :'(, can't take my theory test otherwise

Last time i remember having my wallet was monday at Air cadets

:lol::lol::lol:

Should have guessed you'd be a Sprog!!!!!!

What Squadron are you with?

Rank?

Also, who's your C.O.?

Not a fella called Flt. Lt. Kev Buchannan, by any chance?

Nope,

our C.O. is Flt Lt. S Cragg

didnt find my wallet yesterday so im going to have to cancel my bank card, p*ssed off about my driving licence and national insurance card though as now im going to have to get copies of those :( which probably aint cheap

didnt find my wallet yesterday so im going to have to cancel my bank card, p*ssed off about my driving licence and national insurance card though as now im going to have to get copies of those :( which probably aint cheap

Really, that's the first thing you should have done - cancel the bank card and inform the DVLA about the loss of a licence. I wouldn't worry about your national insurance card, I've never been asked to produce mine in 40 years! (as long as you know what the number is)

A tip for life, always cover your backside, even when you're not obliged to - there's always someone out there who's just dying to take advantage.......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online