my sons dtr 125

davidstoncold
This post is 7240 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

this is a pic of my sons dtr 125 can any body tell me where i can get a dep system for him in the uk at a reasonable price

this is my sons who is 17 years old he did most of the work himself over the winter its is a 1992 model with new panels unrestricted but just short of a dep system which wil make him very happy

DSCF0001.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

u need to put the pic in between the image tags

if it does'nt show the pic on preview, you hav'nt done it right, it wont load straight from ur pc, it has to be from a website etc, keep trying mate u'll get there. Try www.photobucket.com load ur picture on, then copy/paste in between image tags as shown. good luck

• Admin

Hmm not too sure to be honest, im pretty sure that they are all the same, as my brothers 2000 had 2003 plastics on it. :?

He wants to watch those numbers on the panels !

Get a local bobby who sees him racing around and he could well find out that the insurance isn't valid due to the numbers being considered a "racing" mod.

Stupid but true !

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

Yeah they do, i had them on my bike, few adjustments needed though :wink: Had to drill new holes and cut the lattice out under the light a little as the front YZ mud guard is higher up, the back just needed the holes moving and the sides trimming if i remember correctly. I didnt put the sides on though as i would have had to also add the seat and tank.

so theres my point they dont fit straight on.........

i think my dt looked better the frst black one

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...