V Star 950 Update

Goff
This post is 5558 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Having just spoken to a very nice man called Richard at Chorley Yamaha Centre, he has reliably informed me that the SPANKIN NEW XVS950 Midnight Star is due in the UK mid February at an approximate price of £6399 OTR. (VERY fookin cheap!)

He is gonna call me when they themselves get one in so i can go take a look and have a test ride

Richard - You are indeed a top bloke :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Having just spoken to a very nice man called Richard at Chorley Yamaha Centre, he has reliably informed me that the SPANKIN NEW XVS950 Midnight Star is due in the UK mid February at an approximate price of £6399 OTR. (VERY fookin cheap!)

He is gonna call me when they themselves get one in so i can go take a look and have a test ride

Richard - You are indeed a top bloke :D

Hope I get my full license by then... also just around that time of year its my birthday.... could be a lucky boy this year !! OOHH YESSS!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online