How much!!!

dragstardave
This post is 5653 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

you know how it goes down to the local yam dealer "i need some new engine cases for me xvs650" That will be £520.00 HOW MUCH!!!! so off to evilbay i go and what do you know over the pond in the good old usa i get both for £150.00 me thinks i should move lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Y'seeeeee.....thats why we dont go to our local Yam dealers for anything..... :D

Yea its not hard to work out why we are in the shit too much profit being taken

Yea its not hard to work out why we are in the shit too much profit being taken

Exactly. They wanted over 400 quid just for a header pipe for my dragstar :blink:

I always buy from our cousins over the pond - ive found a couple on evilbay that are very very helpful and will mark as a gift so you dont get hit with massive charges - thus making it even cheaper!

Conversely, when I was looking for an engine case for my FZR600R (generator case, long story!) all I could find on ebay was 3HE cases. These cases were £35 in second hand condition and won't fit the 4JH, I tried.

Brand spanking new casing from Yamaha main dealer, £50. guaranteed to fit.

Not all parts are expensive from main dealers, they are worth a shot now and again.

Alex.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online