Sponsor logo patches!!!!!

chrissimmonds
This post is 5589 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all :D , aint been on for a while and im looking for some help? :blink:

Im looking to tart up my black BKS leathers with some sponsor logo patches (poser, i hear you all cry!!!) :o Im a huge rossi fan and i have a black winter test bike ive decalled myself, so would like to find all the relevent motogp patches to sew on. Does anybody have a scooby doo where i can find them? There are various sites, but for you who are familiar to rossi, i cant track down any of the patches except for the AGV one :(

Please help :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You could have some custom made by any of the biker patch makers out there.

Some may refuse on the grounds of copyright, but not all.........

Either that, or see about buying (or just getting) them directly from the companies.

Free advertising can't be a bad thing!!

You could have some custom made by any of the biker patch makers out there.

Some may refuse on the grounds of copyright, but not all.........

Either that, or see about buying (or just getting) them directly from the companies.

Free advertising can't be a bad thing!!

Yeah, whilst i was fishing around i noticed alot of people do custom work, but id like to get the real deal if i could? :unsure: Ive had alot of custom decal work done for my bike and the dude didnt even mention copyrighting, but i guess its a possibility, But thanks anyway buddy! :D