V-STAR 1300 OWNERS AND FANS EUROPE

Nuno Coimbra
This post is 5653 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

THERE IS AN EUROPEAN V-STAR 1300 OWNERS AND FANS FORUM. THERE YOU WILL FIND ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED ABOUT YOUR BIKE.

IF YOU SHARE INFORMATIONS, DOUBTS PHOTOS AND WHATEVER YOU WANT..

BEST REGARDS

Edit: Please do not post links to other forums until you have been a member for a while and have actively participated in our forum.

It is considered impolite and is not forum etiquette.

And please do not post in capitals

You are very welcome here, but blatantly advertising another forum before folk have had a chance to get to know you is not, and is considered as spam.

Any problems please contact me direct

Regards

Goff

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Told him, heh heh!!!!

:D

Wonderfully tolerant, Miss G!!

I'd have locked him up in a dark room with Pee Wee Herman and a bucket of liquorice allsorts..... Not for his transgressions, you understand. But simply for laughs!!!!!

Hey, it's a free thread - Play with it and have fun, eh?

Wonderfully tolerant, Miss G!!

I'd have locked him up in a dark room with Pee Wee Herman and a bucket of liquorice allsorts..... Not for his transgressions, you understand. But simply for laughs!!!!!

Hey, it's a free thread - Play with it and have fun, eh?

Indeed - feel free!

sorry about that!

best regards!

No problem - at least you had the balls to apologise - and welcome to our forum. I am sure you will understand my reasons for removing the link, we have had our fair share of spam, but if you're genuinely interested in our little playground then please feel free to post it again once you have found your feet on the the forum and got to know us a little ;)

Well I for one would be intersted in a 1300 forum... whats the address!

Try here: Linky Linky :rolleyes:

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!

Cor, I love Spam!!!!!!!!

1204_spam.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online