A nearly noob hello

G Beale
This post is 5615 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've been loitering on here for a few weeks now & I only registered to contact a seller but being a Yamaha nut I thought I would stick around & say "oroight". :D

I live in a pineapple under the sea... . No I don't, I live in a town just south of Birmingham but I'm not a brummie despite what people say. Name's Graham, I'm 38 physically, 18 mentally, own a TRX 850 which is my pride & joy, have my own business fitting glass to cars & lorries, mess with cars & bikes a lot in my spare time & I'm currently building a 26 year old Ford track car ermmm... . thing. :blink:

Can't get to grips with uploading a picture of myself which is probably a blessing for anyone who is bored enough to view my profile (7 of you so far ???). That is my scrummy, yummy TRX below with a one off exhaust from a track bike with carbon cans (very very loud B) ), K&N filter, double bubble screen, single seat cowel (bit like a Simon cowel but looks better & less arrogant), raised rear suspension, dropped at the front. I'm hoping to get about a bit on it when the weather improves. I have a day in the Derbyshire dales in mind & a weekend in Scotland and my annual pilgrimage to the Nurburgring might even be on the bike this year ! :huh:

Image000.jpg

Yamahas I have owned include a DT50MX (1st bike) several DT125LC's & 1 DTR which were all fantastic fun on & off road, an RZ250RR (jap import YPVS thing) which I stripped & restored and now the TRX. B) I would love to add an old XT600 to my list but that would possibly involve selling the car so maybe next year ?

Sorry for rattling on but I can never get to sleep before 2 am for some strange reason so I thought I would exercise my typey fingers... . both of them ! :P

So, Hello all you Yamaha nutters ! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello and welcome Graham, Nice TRX youve got there, why not stick a pic or 2 in yamaha Gallery, this is how its done

• Open a photobucket account
  • Upload your pics there
  • with each pic you will see four fields
  • Copy the IMG field
  • Paste into the forum

Oh! can you do something with the signature image size plz, see Here...Ta ;)

I've got a photobucket account already but I'm not sure how to resize my pictures ( & that link doesn't give any tips ?) so I will just remove the signature picture for now. :)