Offroad Disaster!

Pete
This post is 7263 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As I said before, I'm not too skilful offroad.

My boy was having a potter round, he got off for a break, and I jumped on the little DT just to rev it a bit.

Course I had no helmet on and foolishly decided to wheelie up a slippery bank.

Bad idea really....I'm not sure exactly what happened but I think the back end slid from under me. Somehow I got launched over the handlebars and landed heavily on the side of my face. :oops:

So now I've got various cuts, bumps and bruises....and what looks to be a black eye coming! Plus my neck must have got twisted and I've got quite a bad headache. :cry:

My fault completely....no offroad skill and no helmet!

Course the incident upset the wife and my boy who were both watching, cos apparently I hit the floor quite hard and stayed on the deck for quite a while. And I found out that I don't bounce as well at 50 as I did at 20.

So maybe I better stick to what I know.......road riding! :oops:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You're 50? You are too old for that stuff mate. You should take up bowls or something.

Good job you weren't riding my bike cos I'm the only bloke on here who could handle it.

You're 50? You are too old for that stuff mate. You should take up bowls or something.

Good job you weren't riding my bike cos I'm the only bloke on here who could handle it.

yeah right :lol: :roll: hope you're ok pete mate, these things happen, the bike'll be fine soon enough i'm sure. don't let it upset you, i'm sure your lad will understand, he prob thought it was cool 8) :)

• Admin

Yeah good excuse for some renthals 8)

i was just thinking the same thing alex, the boy'll be well chuffed if he gets some nice renthals on it 8)

:what :what :what :what :what :what :what :what

how old are you 12 grow up and fuck off u childish prick you probably couldnt handle a fooking goped

some days you are the bug

some days you are the windshield

id never have a bloody go propper off roading-you got balls mate!! :shock:

get him some gold renthals he'l thank you for screwing up the bars,

arnt they shiety steel ones anyway - they were waiting to be bent...better with you on it than your lad ?

The thing is, he wasn't really taking to it much anyway. So the sight of me getting my face splattered didn't help much. :roll:

The wife was the only one who didn't come off! :lol:

• Admin

Dont talk about bust noses, mines been done 4 times + rebreaks aghhh!!! Last time had to have my nose chiselled as the bone had all grown over and couldnt breathe :shock:

Mine's been bust about 6 or 7 times....all due to sports injuries in my younger days I must add.

Can't really put this one down to a sports injury though....more like gross stupidity really. :lol:

• Admin

Yeah mine too! Hopefully it wont happen again as im allergic to the aneastive they use, so end up in hospital for three times as long :evil:

i had my nose broke in a club a few years ago for going with some guys gf :roll: :lol: it's was a headbutt too :lol: bastard :lol: :roll:

• Admin

Why dont you go back to bed then BIlly, and dream up some more :roll:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online