can you see me clearly?

troyboy
This post is 5733 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everybody! im hoping sombody can point me in the right direction of some clear indicator lenses for my 1998 yzf750sp (cadburys boost foxeye type). in NOT after complete indicator stickion units as i would like to keep the bike in an fairly unmolested state. the lenses are rectangular and held on with a phillips head self tapper. any help would be much appreciated as amber repeaters are a pet hate of mine. thanks alot.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can I ask what for?

Not meaning to sound insulting, but indicators, brake lights and headlights have specific colours for a reason. If the title of your post is anything to go by, larger indicators will aid clarity better than clear lenses.

Either way, Hein Gericke and M&P/Busters would be a good start, as would Fowlers.

Can I ask what for?

Not meaning to sound insulting, but indicators, brake lights and headlights have specific colours for a reason. If the title of your post is anything to go by, larger indicators will aid clarity better than clear lenses.

Either way, Hein Gericke and M&P/Busters would be a good start, as would Fowlers.

Clear lenses are ok if you can get them, you fit amber coloured bulbs inside.

Fair enough, so long as you end up with a bright flashing amber light.

However, I've seen cars try this and they end up with tiny flashing lights that can't be seen in the day. Times like that, I wish I was in my APC, so I could just knock 'em off the road.

thanks for the help peeps. yea maybe i should of been a little more spcific amber bulbs would of been fitted also, they're not hard 2 get hold of its the lenses that are the buggers. fowlers a good idea they're only up the road. thanks again.

ps the reason i would like clear lenses is they look a little more tidy ( to me).

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online