metal Polisher

golfdub
This post is 5758 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi to all and happy New Year from sunny Scotland.

I'm new to this forum so i thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself .

My forum name is golfdub as i've been into mk2 golf's for a while now ( hey you need a car when its snowing you cant ride a bike) but ive owned a few bikes in the past and at the moment i have a 89 fzr 1000 exup thats my favorite toy !!!!!

The exup was a shed when i bought it so after 6mths of part finding, rebuilding, cleaning, restoring and lots of alloy polishing it now looks fantastic.

I run a small family metal polishing business thats been going about 10yrs. I mainly do motorcycle parts wheels ,

frames, engine cases, swingarms.....etc

If its metal then it can usually be polished to a high standard !!!!

I've inserted a few examples of my work in this e-mail so please have a look if interested in shiny bits and bobs...

Image005.jpg

The wheel in the picture is from a GSXR 1000 K04 i ended up polishing the frame, swingarm , both wheels engine cases on the bike also.

plus small things like this collection of items :

Image019.jpg

If anyone has any metal polishing requirements please contact me either through the website or you can contact me directly at [email protected]

hope you all have an excellent 09......and get to enjoy plenty of 2wheel pleasure !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

golfdub

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.