Need advice

Rich_B
This post is 5655 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all.

I’ve got something on my mind and I’m at a bit of a loss as to what to do. A few regulars on here are acquainted with me through the Forum, but you don’t have any direct, embarrassing contact with me. Most of you tend to be experienced and mature, so I thought it best to run this past you first.

Ok, deep breath…

For some time now I've suspected that something is going on with the Missus.

A few of the usual clues –

The phone rings, I answer, no-one there.

Every Thursday she goes out to play Bingo with “the girls”, but I’ve found out from one of her friends, nieces boyfriend that she hasn’t been for a few weeks. I always used to keep an ear out for Sheila dropping her off, but now she always walks up to the house.

She has been a member of a Gym for ages, but recently she’s been going 3 or 4 times a week.

The other day I picked up her mobile, and she went absolutely mental, screaming at me that I shouldn't ever touch her phone again, it was private and why was I checking up on her!

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth. But then yesterday morning she had a phone call and she said it was Wendy her boss asking her if she could go in to work, and after she went out I decided that I'd check up on her.

As I set up her PC I know all her passwords, and decided to check her e-mails.

It was whilst I was waiting for them to download that a mate rang offering me his 2003 FZS1000 for £2500! I am in debt already and would have to borrow half but at that price how can I refuse? What shall I do?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Rent the missus out for some 'Cash-In-Hand' and get the money that way. ;):lol:

Seeing as you know all her passwords, get a loan in her name to pay for it :D

£2.5k is very little value compared to cheating.

Seeing as you know all her passwords, get a loan in her name to pay for it :D

£2.5k is very little value compared to cheating.

sounds to me you would be much better off getting your leg over that fzs1000 than the missus... :rolleyes:

It was whilst I was waiting for them to download that a mate rang offering me his 2003 FZS1000 for £2500! I am in debt already and would have to borrow half but at that price how can I refuse? What shall I do?

I though you were serious till I got to the end.......

£2500 for an 03 Fazer thou......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online