Miami 2009

Goff
This post is 5564 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The OH and i have booked a holiday to South Beach, Miami on 29th June for 10 days.

I was wonderingif any of our cousins across the pond live anywhere near there who might fancy meeting up for a beer or to show us the sights one day?

Its a while off yet, but the best laid plans and all that ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The OH and i have booked a holiday to South Beach, Miami on 29th June for 10 days.

I was wonderingif any of our cousins across the pond live anywhere near there who might fancy meeting up for a beer or to show us the sights one day?

Its a while off yet, but the best laid plans and all that ;)

Sorry, wrong side of the country (got me bummed out now). I'm sure someone has got to be somewhere in that area though.

put me in your suitcase PWEASE :unsure:

i only went to America once and that was florida, i want to go again now but can't afford it.

hmm... perhaps if i go to Florida, buy a little motorbike, then tour across the states...

hmm... me feels a road trip coming on :D

Its not that expensive - we found a great holiday ina 3 star hotel, bed and breakfast, flights etc for 10 nights for £1500.

Get to the travel agents now!

We are also gonna get some ink done at LoveHate Tattoo, the infamous Miami Ink studio - just waiting to hear back now :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online