LOL not again

ShoKz
This post is 5605 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm done with this car! - MustangForums.com

Reminds me of the 106ownersclub post on here a while ago

and a audi one

Hey guys, please help with my mods gone wrong..... - AudiForums.com

loool

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

they HAVE to be jokes right? I can't belive peeps would be that thick

I have reached the point that nothing surprises me when it comes to the stupidity of people.

theres some thick people about for sure, why would they even begin to think that they could port and polish their own car and then admit to having no mechanical knowledge

That is pricless. What do you think was going through their minds? I'm not sure what his mate does at Honda, T-boy maybe! What a bunch of idots. 10 out of 10 though, as I'm still laughing my arse off and I read it an hour ago!

That is pricless. What do you think was going through their minds? I'm not sure what his mate does at Honda, T-boy maybe! What a bunch of idots. 10 out of 10 though, as I'm still laughing my arse off and I read it an hour ago!

If you read the replies for long enough the original poster admits it was a joke - urban legend has it that some kid really did try it once.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online