dt 125 suspension jack up ideas or info please.

This post is 5738 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I'm trying to work out the best way to raise my dt125 through changing the suspension front and rear.

Anybody done a jack up at the back? swapped the rear unit for another or bodged this some how?

On the same note, any one changed the forks for more travel? which model did you take them from please?

many thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all,

I'm trying to work out the best way to raise my dt125 through changing the suspension front and rear.

Anybody done a jack up at the back? swapped the rear unit for another or bodged this some how?

On the same note, any one changed the forks for more travel? which model did you take them from please?

many thanks

i managed to get a yz250 rear mudgaurd on mine took a bit of nip and tuck fibreglass....but loosk the muts :D gives that look your after a big gap from the top of the wheel to the mudgaurd sort of pointing upwards looks sexy

i managed to get a yz250 rear mudgaurd on mine took a bit of nip and tuck fibreglass....but loosk the muts :D gives that look your after a big gap from the top of the wheel to the mudgaurd sort of pointing upwards looks sexy

if the rear unit is adjustable you will have to compensate at the front to stop all the waight of the bike being on the front end .

if the rear unit is adjustable you will have to compensate at the front to stop all the waight of the bike being on the front end .

the rear unit is NOT adjusatble i only changed the rear plastic and the angle it sat on the subframe