Hello Yamaha Owners Club

Rich_B
This post is 5743 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello, my name is Richard, and I'm a YZF addict. I passed my test recently, after years of RS125 'ing. Bought a really nice, no FANTASTIC!, Thundercat from WEBBS in Lincoln and cannot keep off it. My missus says I'm barred from it until she's at work tommorow. I'm counting the minutes and sort of just keep going out to the garage to look at it. I'm addicted.

But any way that's not why I started this! I just wanted to say:

Hello YAMAHA fans! What a great forum! Look forward to being here when I can't be out there!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: rich B

hope this forum will enlighten and amuse you and maybe get some sage advice from OldGit (OG) ;)

Thanks Drewpy, and OG yup! it's just what I wanted. The missus got a Dyson ball :blink: , it's what she wanted!! :D

No way Kev! She is awesome and not to be messed with. Once a month she could flatten entire nations using nuclear weapons without remorse!

No way Kev! She is awesome and not to be messed with. Once a month she could flatten entire nations using nuclear weapons without remorse!

LOL

She will have you selling it for a Citroen Picasso before long...... god help you.....

I am aware of her, nearly said I'd come across her but that would've lead to all sorts trouble I suspect.

Just had a right laugh at this :

http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/index.php...l=chain+tension

you sound like me lol

apart from i aint got a wife to say no

welcome to the forum mate!

[quote name='Rich_B' date='Dec 23 2008, 04:07 PM' !, Thundercat from WEBBS in Lincoln and cannot keep off it. My missus says I'm barred from it until she's at work tommorow. I'm counting the minutes and sort of just keep going out to the garage to look at it. I'm addicted.

Hiya Rich,,, welcome to the boards,,always liked the old Thundercat, nice looking bike.

Bought my Fazer thou from Webbs at Lincoln, the wife bought her first Fazer600 from Webbs At Peterborugh (she`s now on her second 600 ) we allways call in at the shop when we are in Lincoln, just to look of coarse !!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online