Hi All - I'm New Here

Madison Motorsport
This post is 5772 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya peeps :D

Just thought I would say hello as it seemed rude not to :P

Anyway, I have filled in my 'about me' page so I am not going to bother writing it all out again.

I have been a Yamaha nut ever since I was old enough to reach the bike mags on the shelf.

The first bike I saw in a magazine was the newly released Yamaha FZ750 and I have been hooked ever since :D

My first ever bike was a Yamaha FZR400RR at 14. Purely car park and industrial estate riding, I never managed to fully appreciate the bike :(

I bought a brand new R1 in 1998 (certified as number 137 off the production line), but I was only ever a passenger :(

I've had about 30 different bikes in the last ten years including a 1999 Thundercat from brand new until it's theft last Christmas, a 2005 R6, an FZR600, and several Kawasakis plus my only Honda - a 2003 CBR600RR, the worst bike I have ever ridden.

After my insurance payout on the Thundercat, I ended up seeing a 1996 Thunderace, completely mint, that I paid £800 for (the guy in the garage owed me a huge favour).

It is by far the best all round road bike I have come across and I can see me replacing it with another one if I can't afford an FJR for mile munching in comfort.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online