Petrol prices

dibeydude85
This post is 7341 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

not sure if im allowed to do this or if you lot know about it already, but this came in the email this morning and it seems like the best option for petrol prices

We are going to hit close to 89p a litre by the summer.

Want petrol prices to come down? We need to take some

intelligent, united action.

Here's the idea:

For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY petrol from the

two biggest oil companies (which now are one), ESSO and BP. If they

are not selling any petrol, they will be inclined to reduce their

prices.

if they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to

follow suit.

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of

Esso and BP petrol buyers.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

petrol and this country...no, make that world!! is going tits up. the price of fuel is awfull, bastard thing is there aint much we can do about it. they have us against the wall, people will always need fuel and if they charge silly prices we will just have to pay :( all this shit with the war going on is all about oil/money, bush dont give a shit about other stuff and blair is half way up his arse to please him. we're doomed i tell ye, doooooooooomed!

if it wasnt for the oil companies we'd all be lucky enough to be travelling in water powered motors now :evil: if the bastards hadnt bought the rights for it.

I always try to use Shell if possible.

Don't know why, but I've always felt my bikes go better on it.

funny u say that I always use shell with the exception of my last 2 refills.

As I hate putting money into the theiving coffers of that robbing bastard Brown I filled with Sainsbury's @ 79p. But I have noticed a dop off in performace.

Mac

yep supermarket fuel stations dont put out the best of stuff. our local safeway station's fuel is crap, my bikes dont like it, esp the rd!

yep supermarket fuel stations dont put out the best of stuff. our local safeway station's fuel is crap, my bikes dont like it, esp the rd!

Thats good enough for me, going back to shell.

May try thier super dooper dollop see if that improves it if not its got to be a trade in for a Faser thou

Thats good enough for me, going back to shell.

May try thier super dooper dollop see if that improves it if not its got to be a trade in for a Faser thou

• Admin

I seemed to remember seeing a program after the fuel strikes on petroleum products, and i seem to remember something like 80% of the garages all sell the same fuel anyhow :roll:

Correct me if im wrong though. I always add an additive myself then you know its going in

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online