Fender interchange

whitetrash
This post is 5762 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am looking to replace the rear fender on my 92 WR200, does anyone know if the rear fender from a YZ of the same vintage will fit? My original fender is full of holes from the tail light and turn signals and I would like to create a cleaner look than the original setup and would like to find a fender that has no holes from the factory and am hoping a YZ fender will do the trick.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am looking to replace the rear fender on my 92 WR200, does anyone know if the rear fender from a YZ of the same vintage will fit? My original fender is full of holes from the tail light and turn signals and I would like to create a cleaner look than the original setup and would like to find a fender that has no holes from the factory and am hoping a YZ fender will do the trick.

i cat say for sure but in uk the wr and the yz are very similar bar lights and engine specs and i assume that many parts would be interchangable if you look on the web for images of both bikes to compare body parts etc they are very similar in appearance just ones more road biased and ones offroad its a pity you dont know someone with a yz ?as you could test fit the fender form a yz to your bike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online