motorcycle insurance 2 bike policy needed

0nthecase
This post is 5754 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, does any one know of any good insurance companys who would insure 2 bikes on one policy instead of me getting ripped off by taking 2 separate policys out, my insurance company will not cover both bikes on the same policy but they say they will in the future, (no good to me then), if any one can help i would be very greatfull

thanks daz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi, does any one know of any good insurance companys who would insure 2 bikes on one policy instead of me getting ripped off by taking 2 separate policys out, my insurance company will not cover both bikes on the same policy but they say they will in the future, (no good to me then), if any one can help i would be very greatfull

thanks daz

most companys do this sort of service, in the past i have used carole nash and bennets and have found both pretty reasonable, as until recently i had a 125 dragstar that was my day to day bike and a bonnieville for the longer trips but sold the bonnie to pay bills but for the two fully comp i was only paying £185 the trick is get lots of quotes and play them off against each other, good luck

:rolleyes:

Easy that one.

Directchoice, On the web. Have a look, theres a phone number as well.

I,ve got three bikes on it FZ6, TDM, SV650 . Fully comp, but i,m an old git, £180. Yup thats right.

And it,s Equity Red Star as well. Hope that helps. Or are you pissed off now?

C ya. Robbo63.

most companys do this sort of service, in the past i have used carole nash and bennets and have found both pretty reasonable, as until recently i had a 125 dragstar that was my day to day bike and a bonnieville for the longer trips but sold the bonnie to pay bills but for the two fully comp i was only paying £185 the trick is get lots of quotes and play them off against each other, good luck

hi mate, thanks for the advice... ill ring bennets as i think they are a well know motorcycle insurance company and i used them many years ago.

thanks daz

Easy that one.

I,ve got three bikes on it FZ6, TDM, SV650 . Fully comp, but i,m an old git, £180. Yup thats right.

C ya. Robbo63.

that is very cheap indeed , ill be in touch with them soon. thanks buddy...daz

Easy that one.

C ya. Robbo63.

yep i used them too when i had the bandit. I insured both the Bandit and the Dragstar 650 for £170 - and yeah im an old fucker too :lol:

yep i used them too when i had the bandit. I insured both the Bandit and the Dragstar 650 for £170 - and yeah im an old fucker too :lol:

old! your not old my luv , ive got a suit older than you lol and it still fits me if you keep anything long enough if comes back in style, i know i am a tight old bugger

Carole Nash (who are strangely cheap for me) will let me add 2 or more bikes on my policy for a few quid. Literally, less than a tenner.

The theory is that I can only ride one at a time and since I'm the only named rider, what difference does it make. £7.50 for admin, cost of a phonecall and bandwidth to update their database.

Job Done!!!!

well at 36 years of age i aint no spring chicken any more. ill give em a call and see what quote they come up with.

thanks daz

Carole Nash (who are strangely cheap for me) will let me add 2 or more bikes on my policy for a few quid. Literally, less than a tenner.

The theory is that I can only ride one at a time and since I'm the only named rider, what difference does it make. £7.50 for admin, cost of a phonecall and bandwidth to update their database.

Job Done!!!!

ill try carol nash as well , ya never know they may do me a good deal with the ncb i have. it costs me £175 to comp my fz1 n but the zx10r will be £230 ish on a seperate policy with my insurance company. i would be happy at £300 for both of em . or am i dreaming..... :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online