Stupid f*cking thick c*nts

Imanupstart
This post is 5760 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Aye its a weight off my mind, cheers goff. I felt like a child who had been cheeky to his mum when I got to work this morning and thought about the message I had left :P

Thursday was one hell of a day though, my crash was just the beginning. Dad got his lorry stuck inches away from a 30ft drop onto a farm house below and some nutter threatened to stab my girlfriend in town :blink: If there is a god he sure likes watching me squirm :mellow:

Bloody hell!

Well thats 3 for you now - and they say stuff comes in 3's so you've had your quota for the year i reckon.

If you need any help with the bike just let us know and if we can help you out we will.

Its a shame you dont live closer - coulda had it sorted in a few days for you.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bloody hell!

Well thats 3 for you now - and they say stuff comes in 3's so you've had your quota for the year i reckon.

If you need any help with the bike just let us know and if we can help you out we will.

Its a shame you dont live closer - coulda had it sorted in a few days for you.

Glad your ok and hope you get no more strife!

Reminds us all how vulnerable we are on a bike!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online