castle coombe jap fest

mozzy
This post is 7421 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

went to castle coombe it was absolutley fucking brilliant seen a subaru impreza p1 write his car by showing off, a honda crx that thrashed 5 skylines and a evo dont know what was under the bonnet but it was rapid

and richard let me drive his pulsar on the track cam 3rd against 3 skylines 3 scoobys 3 evo 8 fq 360s 2 supras and a lancia delta hf turbo and really surprised myself that i didnt lose it once on any of the corners i took the hair pin at just under a ton but it helps thats its light 4 wheel drive with 17 inch alloys and coilovers scary but fun got some photos i will put them on soon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Yeah cant wait to see the photos mate, sounds like you had a good day 8)

pete i think your right mate

here is my weekly routine

monday-friday 0530 work. 1930 home

saturday sunday repairing the garden where the fucking dogs go on a wrecking spree.

and occasionly door work

not very interesting

im a qualified kick boxer now FUCK OFF it wont be ur dick that hertz it will be ur face

• Admin

Wanted to see some sideways track action 8)

• Admin

Yeah this i would love to know considering i used to do it for about 4 years :roll:

What's the difference between a qualified and an unqualified kick boxer?

i was joking guys kick boxing u must be having a laugh that uses up to much energy just trying to get rid of the knob jokey

dick hartz whats your address il come round for a pounding

me pounding your fucking head to a pulp you dirty uphill gardener so what u gonna do hit me with my handbag :evil:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online