SR125 Engine Cut Out

thegasman0
This post is 5765 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

At the weekend while out for a ride my SR had a funny five, after topping up with petrol I started the bike in N and tapped down for first, as i did this the engine cut out, all the electrics were fine and it would start in N.

So i started the long walk home and a couple of mins later (before going uphill) started it again tapped first and all was fine. Carried on my ride for 30mins or so no problem.

Any ideas what this might have been?

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi All,

At the weekend while out for a ride my SR had a funny five, after topping up with petrol I started the bike in N and tapped down for first, as i did this the engine cut out, all the electrics were fine and it would start in N.

So i started the long walk home and a couple of mins later (before going uphill) started it again tapped first and all was fine. Carried on my ride for 30mins or so no problem.

Any ideas what this might have been?

Thanks

Yep...in the garage you had the side stand down when you selected 1st,... Doh!!... ;):lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online