winter meets

This post is 5675 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone.

im really enjoying my little DT but want to go meet and mingle with other bikers, are there any meets in the new year close to Newbury? (30-40 mile radius at most)

thanks all, ride safe

- Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi everyone.

im really enjoying my little DT but want to go meet and mingle with other bikers, are there any meets in the new year close to Newbury? (30-40 mile radius at most)

thanks all, ride safe

- Steve

i would like to do a ride out in jan to but i live in sumerset so a little far from u i guess

i would like to do a ride out in jan to but i live in sumerset so a little far from u i guess

Heya Fluffybunny where abouts in somerset are you? i live in wiltshire not far from sumerset have a dt125r also and would love a winter ride out somehwere?

Elvira is well and truly tucked up for winter and wont be resurfacing till the weather is much better

Im not stupid enough to risk wrecking my gawwwwjuuus bike on the shitty roads or get her covered in shite that'll just make her rot.

Nope - i'll just polish and caress and kiss my baby until the sun doth shine again :D

og r u just a big gir :rolleyes:l , have u tucked your bike up for its winter nap lol

Am I just a big girly?...Nope im using a pushbike for the 7 mile daily commute to work thats every day no matter how cold or snowy it is, and theres a big big hill involved too, after all I do live on the edge of the pennones ;) and thats by choice, cause I do have a car sitting there on my drive doing nowt, just hate driving to work, so its 2 wheels all year for me :D

Ive ridden motorbikes through many a winter in my time, but these days, once the grit salt hits the roads, thats it until spring time, the same reason as Goff says..it dont do your pride and joy any good and you can never clean it off properly, you wouldnt believe how fast salt removes zinc plated surfaces :o

?...Nope im using a pushbike for the 7 mile daily commute to work

Ha------Auld een [ O.G.O.A.B. Translation] Them yung uns rippn the pss fae ye :lol::D /

Well with all that exercise will we be seein the super slim fit Old git in the spring :rolleyes: and just think the little DT

Will get an easyier life [ be able to knock the monoshock back a few clicks] :lol::lol:

?...Nope im using a pushbike for the 7 mile daily commute to work

Ha------Auld een [ O.G.O.A.B. Translation] Them yung uns rippn the pss fae ye :lol::D /

Well with all that exercise will we be seein the super slim fit Old git in the spring :rolleyes: and just think the little DT

Will get an easyier life [ be able to knock the monoshock back a few clicks] :lol::lol:

Nae chance o that Blackhat, the old metabolism aint what it used tae be!! <_<

always an excuse... :P

i will keep riding the DT thorugh winter, its my only transport as i dont have a pushbike anymore (sold it to buy the DT...)

i take good care of it in the hope that it takes good care of me in return :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online