52 plate jogR

chitchat_34
This post is 5765 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

this moped has a speedo cable from the sensor in the front wheel which leads to a black plug from which two wires carry on to the speedo dial.

This is why im having problems sorting it out as it is not in the service manual i have.

The model of this moped is a Yamaha Jog R CS 50

this moped has a speedo cable from the sensor in the front wheel which leads to a black plug from which two wires carry on to the speedo dial.

This is why im having problems sorting it out as it is not in the service manual i have.

The model of this moped is a Yamaha Jog R CS 50

No sorry i meant a cable that spins round and turns the inside the speedo (old school), not familiar with yours, it must be some sort of pulse counter device, all i can say is check the cables for continuity with a multi meter and make sure the cable plugs are clean and connected properly and that the sensor is seated correctly, not loose etc! also check is there a fuse for the speedo.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online