any one use MSN?

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2
This post is 5620 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aup folks.

Does anyone use MSN? if so feel free to add me [email protected] as I dnt get chance to go on this site as much as normal.

Have Merry Xmas

Geoff ;)

hope it worked for u let me know. sounds rood not ment to tho

er, its facebook, Goff m'dear :)

and i thought i was bad with all this technology, i only just learnt to text and im 16 :o. its quicker and more personal to speak on the phone or in person anyway

er, its facebook, Goff m'dear :)

Yes.....yes i know it is, but its up there with my other names for it - bookface, faceache, facefook etceteraaa etceteraaa etceteraaa.........

And Geoff - BOOKFACE ME NOW! :lol:

i only just learnt to text and im 16 :o. its quicker and more personal to speak on the phone or in person anyway

There is hope for this generation yet!

I don't think people realise just how damaging all this technology is to the fabric of society - and for those who keep a weather eye on the bleeding edge stuff, you may well be afraid.

I have to work with this crap every day, we've just completed the biggest rollout of new Telephony technology in Europe, it cost millions and has dispensed with about 2500 jobs, and takes away most human interaction.

Internet purcashing - it migh be cheaper for us all now, but people/jobs are being lost through this self service - and when they're all gone the monopolies will begin to recoupe thier profits.....

The trouble is, there is a relativly small group of people who get rich when pushing forward technology, it's like a pyramid scheme - 80% loose out!

Sorry this is most definitly :offtopic: so I'll shutup my ramblings and get back to putting people out of work...

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

hope it worked for u let me know. sounds rood not ment to tho

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :blink::unsure::huh:

Yes.....yes i know it is, but its up there with my other names for it - bookface, faceache, facefook etceteraaa etceteraaa etceteraaa.........

And Geoff - BOOKFACE ME NOW! :lol:

Yes yes yes doooooooooooooooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online