christmas jokes

drewpy
This post is 5622 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Last christmas I got some toy soldiers,

To play with when I'm in bed,

But I got bored with my seargents and majors,

So I played with my privates instead.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Please remember a doggy is not just for christmas. ...Its a bloody great postion all the year round!!

When four of Santa's elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones, Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mum was coming to visit.

This stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. More stress.

Then when he began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum.

When he went to the cupboard, he discovered that the elves had hidden the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his

frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider pot, and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor.

He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritable Santa trudged to the door.

He opened the Door, and there was a little angel with a great big christmas tree.

The angel said, very cheerfully, "Merry christmas, Santa. Isn't it a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?"

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the christmas tree.

I always get my loved ones petrol-soaked fake moustaches for christmas.

It's such a joy to watch their faces light up!

Have you heard about the new line of Tampax with bells and tinsel?

It's for the christmas period.

During the christmas period a Channel 4 big-wig has proposed as a good will gesture to pay for a large house for homeless people, prostitutes, single mothers, etc. to live in and enjoy over the christmas period.

It promises to be the best series of Big Brother yet.

A family is eating christmas dinner and the son asks his dad how many kinds of boobs there are. Dad says, "son, a woman goes through three phases: in her 20s, they're like melons, round and firm; in her 30s to 40s, they're like pears, still nice, but hang a bit."

"After 50 their like onions?" the boy says,

"Yes," dad says, "you see them and they make you cry."

This angers the wife and daughter, so the girl asks, "how many types of willies are there?"

Mum says, "a man goes through three phases as well: in his 20s, it's like an oak tree, mighty and hard; in his 30s and 40s, it's like a birch tree, flexible but reliable; after 50 it's like a christmas tree."

"Why" the girl asks

Mum says, "it's dead from the root up and the balls are just for decoration."

It is around christmas time and Santa is sitting in the middle of the mall in his big holiday setup.

He has a line of kids lined up to sit on his lap and tell him what they want for christmas.

As the line dwindles down; a little 5 year old boy comes up and sits on santa's lap.

Santa says to the little boy"I bet I know what you want for christmas".

"I bet you want a puppy, P-U-P-P-Y"; touching the tip of the little boys nose with his finger after every letter of the word. The little boy responds "Nope".

So santa again says"Then I bet you want a bike, B-I-K-E"; as he again touched the tip of the little boys nose with his finger. The little boy again said "Nope".

Well santa's starting to get a little pissed off. So he thinks to himself that he'll try one more time. So he says to the little boy"I bet you want a fire engine, F-I-R-E E-N-G-I-N-E"; once again touching the tip of the little boys nose with his finger after every letter of the word. Where to the little boy responds "Nope".

Well at this time santa's really pissed off. So he says to the little boy "Then what the fuck do you want for christmas"?

The little boy then looked at santa and said "I want some pussy, P-U-S-S-Y; and don't fucking tell me that you can't get me any because I can smell it on the end of your finger!"

The fight between good and evil, an epic family battle: Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. Suddenly in the middle of the fight, Darth Vader pulls Luke to him, and whispers: "I know what you're getting for christmas!"

Luke exclaims, horrified: "But how??!?"

"It's true Luke, *breathe* I know what you're getting for christmas."

Luke tries to ignore this, but tears himself free, screaming "How could you know this?!"

Vader replies, "I felt your presents."

And so xmas begins.

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It represents a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'

The man replied, 'These are Carols.'

And So The Christmas Season

Begins......

• 2 weeks later...

Last year I got a Glaswegian Christmas tree.

It came with its own pot and snow, but unfortunately it left needles everywhere.

I can't wait to see my mum's face on Christmas morning when she finds out I've got her a Woolworths gift voucher!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online