SR125 CHOKE

stevie16v
This post is 5616 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

mine does that as well, im beggining to think its not meant to stay out but thats kinda wierd... :blink:

def supposed to stay out mate, had a wee read at the manual and i was in the local bike place the other day, they had one in and the choke has three positions, Start, warm up and off

def supposed to stay out mate, had a wee read at the manual and i was in the local bike place the other day, they had one in and the choke has three positions, Start, warm up and off

if the STARTER SET .as yamaha call it. or if the black choke knob has a split pin thro it you may be able to replace the little spring clip that is at fault.

Regards Jim

ahhhh!!! i cant find this choke handle anywhere!!! there any on bay either, might just leave it as it is because it just passed its MOT which is brilliant!! i only paid £180 for the bike aswell :P

Heres a handle, any good?

Here

Hi,

not the bit needed underside of that is a rubber gromet with a metal clip in it the brass tube that the knob you showed fits to has some groves for the metal clip that I describe to hold the choke in the position (as required)on/off or 2 position. I can supply pics of the on/off FS1 set up but not a 2 position SR peice but the only difference will be an extra groove for the clip to ajoin to. I still cannot remember if SR125 was sold as a unit (putting my bet on that) or if you could get each part then the spring clip will be the only peice required.

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online