Do Yamaha (UK) acknowledge changes in ownership?

ulster exile
This post is 5781 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As my YBR is still within the manufacturer's warranty period, I sent off the change of ownership slip to the address in my owner's manual in September but haven't heard back from them. Do they acknowledge this normally?

Hubby did the same for his baby Varadero and Honda sent him a response and some other stuff within a few weeks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

As my YBR is still within the manufacturer's warranty period, I sent off the change of ownership slip to the address in my owner's manual in September but haven't heard back from them. Do they acknowledge this normally?

Hubby did the same for his baby Varadero and Honda sent him a response and some other stuff within a few weeks.

Hi,

knowing Andrew Smith it would be implied but Ymuk may have now different aspect best u phone up to make sure the warrenty is sound ..

Regards Jim

Thanks Jim, will do :) (Had to google Andrew Smith to answer that though :lol: )

sorry I should of added who Andrew is .... back in the late 70's (perhaps early 80's Sorry Andy for adding you in) Andrew was my sales rep ... any concern was replied with 'dont worry I'll sort it', so I guess as he is a bit higher up in the company now the same principles may be the same.. I have emailed him but to date no reply !!

Regards Jim

Ah right! Thanks Jim - you'd think it would come in handy knowing people in high places but perhaps not!

perhaps not .... I was adding the point Andrew is a complete gent and we had 'an ok dont matter it will be ok relationship' for customers today that may have changed... if you could get hold of andrew there would be no probs ... I could run out to Ludlow and see if he is still there but as I have had no email back I guess its down to london to see him

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online