Is this annoying or what?

Beezkneez
This post is 7345 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Went out for a blast on Saturday....Devils Bridge thread... :roll:

anyway, got to Hawes and parked up in a "car" park...out of the 10 bikes we probably took up 3 spaces...which isnt bad...anyway two other guys parked next to our bikes (not in our group btw) and this tossa in a car says "can you move those bikes i want to get out?"...sorry m8 but they arent with our group....."i dont give a shit just move those bikes they're blocking the road"...by this time i'd lost my normally "cool" exterior...just shut the F**k up and get back in ya car you tossa, then the cheeky bast*rd turned around and said "people like you make me sick, you think you own the roads"..

didnt spoil the ride, just had my piss boiling for ages :evil: so i decided to hit myself in the chest with my tank....get up there son :wink: wouldnt have minded but it was at about a ton :shock:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds like just another Tin-Box Jockey :roll: that needs a visit paid to him, from your Friendly Neighborhood Yama :twisted:

Shoulda tied his delicate nether regions to the back of your bike an give him a sightseeing drag round Hawes.

welcome aboard Gaz, you're just over the hill from me :P 8)

Bazza

Think that is bad!!! I stopped in at my local family run petrol station, it is a dive used by trucks and full of pot holes but my dad went there when i was a kid so i go there. Well i went in with the bike instead of my car and the miserable old pensioner that owns the place refused to turn on the pumps!!!! Even came out and took the pump and hung it up! I took off the helmet from the top of my head where i had l placed it, looked at her, only then did she realise who i was, it didnt matter. I will never be back there again! I am pissed off with this stupid image that people make of us bikers that we are all criminals and kamakazies and only live to speed and evade the police, hate car drivers, have tattoos and are jack the lads...Yes i do speed from time to time but what person doesnt!! Sorry guys had to get that off my chest!!!! I have never had an accident never been stopped by the rozzers and have never crashed and i have been riding for 6 years and driving for 10!! What Can We Do?

u may not 196, but a hell of alot of people do, and that gives us a bad name. for instance if u saw a ruff lookin street lad with a cap on and his huddy up smokin comin towards u, ud probly think hes all trouble right?

Sure am .Wot youridin? , I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Exup thou 8) i have a piccy of it somewhere on here in the gallery :?

Pant wettingly good lookin bike, but probly tooooo fast for a Divvy ridin geriatric like me.

but probly tooooo fast for a Divvy ridin geriatric like me.

not likely Gaz, always ride with the person/people i'm out with, i'm not one to want to go 200mph all the time...prefer the group spirit of a ride out 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online