Off road fun.....

Pete
This post is 7271 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

.....on the DT175 today! 8)

My 13 year old had his first bike ride....he actually popped an accidental wheelie on his first pulling away attempt. Not long after he parted company with it, but him and the bike were fine as he was on grass!

Actually, I nearly binned it twice...once when I attempted a sort of "powerslide" that didn't quite work out...and then when I belted up a bank and wheelied at the top. Good wheelie in terms of height cos I was vertical....unfortunately it started veering to one side in mid air! Saved it though....just! :oops:

The wife then told me to grow up, reminded me I was 50, and made me take the bike home in case I wrecked it! :cry:

That's another avenue of pleasure that's closed to me then! :cry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Glad to hear you had fun mate, dont let mozzy here about your pants :wink:

Glad to hear you had fun mate, dont let mozzy here about your pants  :wink:

I think we're all safe at the moment Alex...he seems to have finished his assfucking obsession! :lol:

Sounds like you had fun there Pete :wink:

Nothin' quite like the feeling, from a 'bout of mud-slingin' with the little Lad :tu 8)

Yeah......that Good Kinda Pain :wink:

The same type that I feel after a day of Skiing 8) ......The same type that Always brings a smile to your face :D

cant u knob jokeys get it into your thik skulls im str8 im getting married to a female not a fucking motorbike

mozzy...there only messin m8, dont take it personally! :lol: but hell ive used my bike in a field twice (and yes it was on road super moto tyres) and both times i nailed myself and the bike, once was in the wet goin rnd a corner, the other time i was brakin for a corner and cluthless shiftin down and the rear wheel locked just as i was startin to turn :shock: but hell u gotta admit tis fun!

when i had my old 76 xl 250 i sprayed it and done some bits and bobs to it then put it back together then went over the old airport i was botting it across the feild when i hit a bump and the silly twat i am accidentley forgot to bolt the seat back down secureley so me and the seat flew up in the air the bike just carried on going it was so embarrasing then 2 months later i done a jump on my kdx 175 and fell off mid air and believe it or not i landed on my feet and didnt have a scratch on me it still scared me enough to not do it again :oops:

• Admin

This is not fair reading these posts, i so want my old cr250 back! Yes i know im a traitor but defo the best mx bike i have ever been on :oops:

Had another go last night...ended up splitting the quick at the side of my thumbnail, with blood pissing down my hand! :oops:

I decided to wheelie off a bit of a bank, which I did, went flying through the air.....and my hand twisted on the bars when the bike landed.

TBH....I think it's all down to years of riding very safely and conservatively on the road. Cos when I get offroad, I just want to cut loose and be a nutter again. And my offroad skills and abilities leave a lot to be desired. :cry:

Look out for the next injury update on Saturday! :lol:

Pete.....I can totally relate to this :wink:

Off-Roading is such a kick in the pants 8)

I put myself out of a week of work a few years back, when I tore some ligaments in my left knee after going down from a Sweet 3rd gear powerslide on my lad's XR80! :shock: :lol: .......Still, there's nothing quite like the Skill-Honing qualities of Off-Roading :tu

Yeh it's a lot of fun Scott....years since I done this.

And no cops, cameras, or cars to worry about. 8)

We're gonna fire up the Videocam on the weekend....so I may have some entertaining mpeg's of me behaving like I'm 18 again! 8)

Except I won't be posing outside the local girl's school now! :lol:

i seen some lad on a cr 80 big wheel the other day and jesus that was one rapid bike he was on the back wheel realy going for it it kinda pissed me off that the lad on the bike was about 11 and he was 20 times better than il ever be on motorbikes the little bugger