dtr125, 2 stroke leak

dpy1980
This post is 5788 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi there my dtr125 is leaking 2 strock out of the carb......is this normal or as something gone rong somewhere

cheers

Doesnt sound right to me, where exactly is it coming from? usually theres a pipe from the pump that goes onto a spigot on the carb, are there any splits in this pipe? its not a good idea to ride until you sort this out!

Doesnt sound right to me, where exactly is it coming from? usually theres a pipe from the pump that goes onto a spigot on the carb, are there any splits in this pipe? its not a good idea to ride until you sort this out!

it is coming out of the pipe on the left hand side of the carb mate............i have checked all the pipes around the carb and there is no splits and i have check the pipe from the 2 stroke pump and all ok..............The bike is of road now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online