Hello all!

djti636
This post is 5790 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome:

Sorry, I'm a Northerner - from the place the air is clear and the roads are full of southerners trying to find out how grim it really is up here!!!

Mind you, wouldn't fancy riding down your neck of the woods, way to busy for me...

Hey am new to the forum, just wanted to say hi to all. see how many of you are londoners?

cheers

Dj

Hi Dj,

is it true the streets are paved with gold ? us country bumpkins are not sure if London is a country or a continent :rolleyes: or is that down to someone in a place called the USA, where ever that is ... perhaps its past dobbins barn next to where the John Barleycorn lives ! apart from that :offtopic: oops sorry meant :welcome: bumpkins r bad at technology you know

Regards Jim

Hi Dj, I`m new taday, I`m on Sheppey now, Late of Catford, Always thought the world ened at the watford gap,