Europe

DJ Rusty
This post is 5811 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok now the bike has been successfully run in now and had its first service. it now runs lovely and smooth. What a dream of a motorcycle to ride. My only `niggle` is the gears. The bike dosent seem to need all of them, going from 1st to 2nd its like just pulling in the clutch in first gear and letting it out in 1st gear, no difference.....lol. Anyway i have been told that thats the way the fz2 60 is anyway. It still sounds `cluncky` in the gears but again been tolsd thats what the bike does.

So now setting my sights on taking it into Europe on a `jaunt`......lol, (got to make most of the free european breakdown that came with it)...lol, so anyone out there done this thing before and your information,guides,places to go....anything realy appreciated please.

And for those who are looking at this site because of whatever reason, this is a great site. There is loads of help on here if you ask. Loads of good sound advise and info on anything to do with the bikes. Great banter as well, so enjoy the site and feel free to join with whatever you need to know no matter how trivial it may be to you. Hey, we have ALL been there at the start.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I did Europe in September/August - and I do mean Europe, all 24 mainland countries (8146 miles in 19 days). Have a look at my website if you want any ideas, and the blog will give you some idea of what I was thinking at the time....

www.smokingtailpipes.com - doesn't work with Firfox though beacuse of the page transitions, It'll be sorted in the next update once I've got the last trip uploaded.