super moto wheels 4 a dt 125 r 2001

james b
This post is 5609 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey there, another newbie here

just picked up my dt 125r

im looking to put supermoto wheels on it but i have no idea which ones fit, which ones are good and whats good value for money?

any help would be much appreciated

thanks =]

Usually people get the stock hubs replaced onto 17" Excel rims.

If it's purely grip you're after then try the Avon Distanzia tyres before you go to the trouble of getting your wheels rebuilt. Mine handled very well on these.

hey ive just got a dt 125 r 2001 for my birthday and i sorta dont like the tyre's on it and ive seen exact models with supermoto wheels and was wondering if some one could give me a company or companies that sell rims spokes and tyre's for that model as i have already got a spare set of stock rims.

Any advice welcome.

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i was thinking about turning my dtr to a dtx but surely there is more to it than a wheel swap? do you need the uprate the supension? bigger/smaller rotors front/back? different front forks in regards to the caliper position changing? can anyone help with the finer points to this conversion? it would be ace getting my wee pride and joy back on the road

hey ive just got a dt 125 r 2001 for my birthday and i sorta dont like the tyre's on it and ive seen exact models with supermoto wheels and was wondering if some one could give me a company or companies that sell rims spokes and tyre's for that model as i have already got a spare set of stock rims.

Any advice welcome.

central wheel in birmingham

wilde in leeds

hagon

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online