YZF 750 VALVE SEALS - HELP NEEDED

EwOkIE
This post is 5810 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi does anyone know where I can purchase the valve stem oil seals for a 1995 YZF750R.

Also is it easy to replace them or do I need to get a garage to fit them.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi does anyone know where I can purchase the valve stem oil seals for a 1995 YZF750R.

Also is it easy to replace them or do I need to get a garage to fit them.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

they come with a head gasket kit which you will need anyway.

as your asking weather its easy to do im assuming you haven’t done them before having done them on a yzf750 I would recommend putting it in the hands a professional as it involves removing the cams and the head and then you have the fun and games of getting the valves out which without the right tools is bloody hard I have scuffed knuckles to prove it lol. if you put it in the hands of a garage then you know the job has been done to a standard and they can probably do it in half the time you can.

all the best

Murray

they come with a head gasket kit which you will need anyway.

as your asking weather its easy to do im assuming you haven't done them before having done them on a yzf750 I would recommend putting it in the hands a professional as it involves removing the cams and the head and then you have the fun and games of getting the valves out which without the right tools is bloody hard I have scuffed knuckles to prove it lol. if you put it in the hands of a garage then you know the job has been done to a standard and they can probably do it in half the time you can.

all the best

Murray

they are the best for bits.. i get all mine from here... www.huntersmotorcycles.co.uk

and if you get stuck they will help on the phone... hope this helps <_<

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online